Now I will work on the Dialog class.
The Dialog will allow the user to add a Shape of a specified type. Based on the selected type it will prompt the user for the necessary values. The current Shape will be the last one added until the user moves forward or backwards through the Container. The Dialog allows the user to delete the current Shape. The Dialog prints the report about the currently selected Shape.
The Dialog will prompt the user for details for a Shape, then create it and add it to the Container.
Honestly, I started hacking at this idea without trying to plan it out significantly.
If Q then quit the program. If a Shape choice then request the necessary values for the given Shape AND immediately add it to the Container.
So I need a loop which breaks when a Q is entered, other wise it calls the appropriate routine to create the Shape and then add it to the Container.
No comments:
Post a Comment